- EleniTsiakiri.gr is a brand name of the sole proprietorship Eleni Tsiakiri Jewelry, with VAT Number 127304698 and headquarters in Thessaloniki, Paulou Mela 9 Str.
- Eleni Tsiakiri jewelry and the services of EleniTsiakiri.gr are available in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions and the rules posted on our website, www.EleniTsiakiri.gr. reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions and undertakes the obligation to update this text in case of any change or addition to the terms.
- Eleni Tsiakiri Jewelry does not offer its products and services for purchase by children and minors under 18 years. The products for children we offer for purchase are intended exclusively for purchase by adults and not by children or minors under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years old, you can use our website only with the participation and approval of your parents – guardians
All orders are sent from the company’s headquarters in Thessaloniki. Prices and invoices are in euros and include the official Greek VAT (Value Added Tax).
- All orders are subject to the acceptance of Eleni Tsiakiri Jewelry and the availability of the products. Prior to shipment, the final quality control of an order is conducted, which can prevent us from sending a product that does not meet our quality standards. In this case the customer is informed immediately and the order can be canceled.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the descriptions, images and specifications of each product are accurate. However, as the actual colors you see depend on your screen, we cannot guarantee that the display on your screen of any color will accurately reflect the color of the products delivered.
Cancellation or change of order
- For any order cancellation or change of address or payment, you can send an email to info@EleniTsiakiri.gr. This option is available until you are notified of the sending of your order by e-mail. After this point there is no possibility of cancellation or change to your order.
- PAYMENT METHODS
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Credit or Debit Card
All credit or debit card transactions are made on the secure platform of the Alpha Bank of Greece that accepts VISA – MASTERCARD – AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Credit card details are requested upon completion of your orders if you choose the relevant payment method and relate exclusively to their electronic transmission, through a secure environment to the banking institution for the completion of your payment only.
- Eleni Tsiakiri Jewelry does not store any credit / debit card details in its systems during the card payment process. The implementation of the cardholder certification service may require the transfer of your card details to a third party provider, working with the bank that completes the card payment process
Eleni Tsiakiri Jewelry accepts payments through PayPal accounts and reserves the right to send orders only to the address confirmed by the registered Paypal account.
- Bank deposit
Remittance payments are accepted in the following bank account:
Bank: National Bank
Beneficiary : Eleni Tsiakiri of Konstantinos
Bank: Alpha Bank
Beneficiary : Eleni Tsiakiri of Konstantinos
The amount deposited in the account of Eleni Tsiakiri Jewelry should correspond to the exact price of your order. Any bank charges should be covered by the customer. Please indicate your order number on your payment to avoid delays. Also note that your order will be processed as soon as your payment is confirmed. This can take up to 5 business days, depending on the bank process. Alternatively, you can send your payment confirmation to info@EleniTsiakiri.gr for the immediate processing of your order.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Eleni Tsiakiri Jewelry reserves all ownership rights for all products displayed on this site, including the designs, shapes and use of the materials that make up the final product. Any unauthorized attempt to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, promote, distribute, commercially exploit is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted under Greek, European and international law.
- All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Eleni Tsiakiri Jewelry and is protected by Greek, European and international copyright laws.
- The use of the material data and the content of this website is allowed only for your personal use for placing orders through the website www.EleniTsiakiri.gr , and copying, reproduction, transmission, publication, display and distribution is not allowed. Commercial exploitation, or creation of derivative works from any relevant data and content of the site without our prior written permission is also not allowed.
- Any other use of our website, including but not limited to, posting, distribution, modification or removal of any of its content, is prohibited without prior written permission.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The validity and enforcement of these Terms are governed exclusively by Greek law and the parties are required to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at the location of the registered office of the company in case of legal proceedings arising from any dispute.